Colleges Attended

Please list ALL undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate undergraduate institutions you have attended or plan to attend.

You must enter all colleges and universities attended, even if the courses completed there are not required for admission to a nursing program.  Institutions must be listed on your application even if the courses completed there transferred in to another institution.  This includes courses taken at a community college, and courses taken as part of a dual-enrollment program during high school, if college credit was received.

Each institution you attended should only be listed once on the application, regardless of any gaps in attendance or the number of degrees received from the institution.

Each program will have a specific requirement regarding sending transcripts. Please see the “Program Transcript Requirements” at the bottom of the Colleges Attended page:

needs official transcripts

Your program requires a set of Official transcripts to be sent directly from all of your prior and current colleges attended to NursingCAS.

no transcripts needed

The program you have chosen does not require any transcripts be sent to NursingCAS. Please note that typically this option is chosen by schools that usually require the trasncripts are mailed directly to their offices, please check with this program to determine additional transcript requirements outside of NursingCAS.

needs unofficial transcripts

Your program does not require you to send any transcripts to NursingCAS. Instead please upload an unofficial version of your transcripts into the space allotted under the college listing. Please see the example below;

unofficial transcripts

Foreign applicants may send Foreign Transcript Evaluation(s) to NursingCAS, although NursingCAS does not require an Evaluation in order for your application to be complete. If a Foreign Transcript Evaluation is sent, it will be provided to your designated nursing schools.  Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for a list of suggested services.





Adding a College

Please type the name of the institution you attended in the box and select the college from the drop down list.  Please be sure to continue typing the name of the institution you attended until you see it appear in the drop down list below.  College names may not appear until the full name has been typed out.

NOTE: Some Colleges may have symbols such as dashes (-) in the name which makes the school more difficult to find. For example, if you have attended UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS – SAN ANTONIO, you will need to include the dash when typing in the name.

If the institution you attended does not appear in the list even after typing the full name and trying multiple different options of the name, you may select “Can’t find your school?” and indicate if it is an unlisted Canadian institution, U.S. institution or a foreign institution.

NOTE: If the school you have attended is listed and you did not attempt to find it in the list it may cause delays in processing your application. Your application, once submitted with this information, will be subject to undelivery as NursingCAS cannot process a transcript to an incorrectly listed school.

Next, specify if you received a degree from each institution you list.  If yes, you will need to indicate the type of degree, date it was awarded or is anticipated, what your major(s) was and any minor you had.  If you received multiple degrees from a single institution, please use the “Add another Degree” button.

Lastly, specify the term type used at this institution (quarters, semesters or trimesters), as well as your start term and date and end term and date.  If you are still attending this institution, please check the box indicating this.

Once you have listed a College, you should print the Transcript Matching Form and provide it to the Registrars office at this institution. They will need to attach the form with an official copy of your transcript, and send them t0 NursingCAS.

If no link to the form is available, your school may not require Official Transcripts. Please contact Customer Service if this is not the case and they will be able to provide the forms for you via email.